XL Racer Edition LED Light
Baja Designs is proud to introduce the XL Racer, with 4,900 lumens. The XL Racer throws light an average of 40% further than the XL Pro with a High-intensity LED, housed in hard anodized and powder coat cast aluminum. Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of bright, efficient lighting to enhance your nighttime off-roading experiences! As always, Baja Designs provides the best in auxiliary LED lights with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The XL Racer™ LED Light is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 using 4 High Intensity LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- XL Racer Edition LED Light
- Mounting Brackets
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)