COBB Cold Air Intake System F-150 Raptor 2017-2020
The injection molded - fiber reinforced airbox lid incorporates a closed-cell foam gasket to seal the filter from mud, dirt, and debris. Powder coated tubing, composite material, and a COBB nameplate transform the engine bay to look as sharp as the iconic Raptor exterior.
Also, we combined the improved airbox design with a high flow, dual inlet, tapered-oval filter. With 165% more surface area over stock, the intake produces more air-flow and a more audible turbo sound when building boost at low RPM.
**2017 TRUCKS - REQUIRES COBB ACCESSPORT OTS OR CUSTOM TUNE**
2018-20 Raptors - Can run CAI without tune, if desired
- 3" Mandrel Bent Tubing with Wrinkle Black Powder Coating
- Injection Molded Reinforced Composite Airbox Lid
- Cell-Foam Gasket Seals Against Mud/Dirt/Debris
- Filter with 165% More Surface Area Versus Stock
- 304 Stainless Steel Clamps and Bracket
This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.