Squadron Sport LED Cube
Although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron® Pro, the application for the Sport varies. The Squadron® Sport utilizes 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs producing an impressive 1,800 lumens at 20 watts making it ideal for near field, side/backup and scene lighting application. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
The Squadron Sport™ LED Light is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 1,800 using 4 CREE XP-G2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.4A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 0.75 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Squadron Sport LED Light
- Mounting Brackets
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and Spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 ft). This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)